Friday, September 5, 2014

Getting healthier....daily...

Well, the journey to better health has been part of my life for a very long time. I have succeeded and failed many times but obtaining and maintaining better health is worth its weight in gold. My first success with achieving better health was achieved way back in 2005 when I lost 100 pounds...whoo hoo...but wait.... Life has a way of testing who we truly are as human beings at the most inconvenient times...I also lost my mother to cancer that year. I would be lying if I said that my health journey didn't take a nosedive after that happened. Needless to say, I am determined, with God's help to continue working towards goal to achieve better health. I am making small strides but with a little help from my friends like....

Kale, Apples, Cucumbers, Protein powder & Almond milk



Along with....regular exercise & strength training

I will continue on this journey not to please anyone but to achieve the best health I possibly can. I have already seen results. Some of my smaller clothes are starting to fit better....Whoo hoo! I am not torturing myself with anymore weight scales...they are just plain deceptive!
 
If you want to learn more about the specific protein powder I use to recover from these sweat induced workouts. Click on this to Learn more about fat burning protein I use.
#teamfit #fatloss #gettinghealth #fitfam #onedayatatime #Hi5Life #ColEnt #nowisthetime #burningfat #onamission 


No comments:

Post a Comment